KevinB Posted April 27, 2018 Posted April 27, 2018 I am not close so cannot recommend a company however I would recommend having a chat with your Business Manager who may be able to chat with other BMs at local schools and have one of their IT Managers come over and have a look at the setup, hardware and general configuration and give some advise at little cost if any. This is something we do for a couple of other local schools (not near the North, sorry )and in turn, one of them comes over every year to audit us. It's a good reciprocal arrangement and being two-way it's clear on both sides that this isn't an exercise in catching anyone out but in sharing best practice. 2
Queenie1 Posted April 14, 2019 Posted April 14, 2019 I am in a similar situation and there is some great advice for me here to put forward. Can anyone recommend outside whole school audit companies in the Worcestershire area that I can possible put forward if need be? Thanks
strawberry Posted April 15, 2019 Posted April 15, 2019 I am in a similar situation and there is some great advice for me here to put forward. Can anyone recommend outside whole school audit companies in the Worcestershire area that I can possible put forward if need be? Thanks Ofsted. Opps. I'm a rotter. Before you hand over lots of hard earned money for someone to come in an make generic statements that point to you spending money with them have you checked everything in house? . The needs and wants of the staff vs the costings provided by the dedicated support staff?. You may find that a consultant echo's all the above and takes all the money you would have spent on it away in his suitcase.
mavhc Posted April 15, 2019 Posted April 15, 2019 First question is, what you do want to learn from this audit?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now