Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

Has anyone ever come across an issue with Excel 2007 where if you try and search for a function to insert it does nothing? We have a PC in a school with this issue and it means the user has to search for it in for example the 'All' section rather than being able to type in VAR and click Go.

 

I have searched online for a possible solution but have not found one. I have compared Excel settings to a PC where it works and I can find no difference. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2007. I don't think it's a profile issue as this happens for anyone that signs onto this PC.

 

The teacher has said she is happy to have the student look for the function within the 'All' section however I would prefer to know if there is a solution.

 

Thanks in advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...