Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello! I was wondering if it was possible to access my Home Access Plus from a GNU/Linux File explorer such as Nautilus, This would help me, because I need to access my files a lot and having to keep going on a web browser does not help with this. Also, I cannot download all my files at once to create a backup using the web client.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...