jonesy Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 We are hosting an open day by Sun and Cutter Project to demo SunRay thin clients and SGD Secure Global Desktop at our school, St Cuthbert’s RC High School in Rochdale. Wed 23rd April, 10:00 for 10:30. All are welcome, please contact me for details if you wish to attend. Steven Jones Network Manager St Cuthbert’s RC High School [email protected]
FN-GM Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 (edited) We have been invited from an e-mail form you and a sales call but just don't have the time. Plus the boss doesn't seem keen. Is anyone else in the area going? Edited April 14, 2008 by FN-Greatermanchester
linescanner Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 We have about 30 people coming from Derbyshire, Lancs and West Yorks. Should be an interesting day. If the timing is not good for you, we could look at another date. Andy
FN-GM Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 What i will do is see if i can clear the plans for that day or move them.
linescanner Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 Cool, It will be worth while. The kit is well worth a butchers
FN-GM Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 The problem is getting there I can’t drive yet…. I will try to sort something
FN-GM Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 I live a mile or two from the centre of Rochdale work in Heywood.
Chris_Jones Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 I may be interested in going to this, Just need to confirm with my boss. What time approximatly does it go on till?
Gatt Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 I live just up the road (ish) in Middleton, so will see if i can attend..
linescanner Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 @Chris_Jones & @Gatt It will run from 10.30 to about 13.30. If you are interested drop me a PM and I will get the info across to you. I could do with knowing ASAP as I need to get final numbers for the catering sorted
Gatt Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 Just need to get myself from Midd. to Newhay (dont drive yet!)
Gatt Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 I'm about 8 miles out from what google maps is saying -> to: Shaw Rd, Rochdale, OL16 4RX - Google Maps
linescanner Posted April 19, 2008 Posted April 19, 2008 @Gatt You still interested in coming ? If so I will see if we can get someone to pick you up
linescanner Posted April 19, 2008 Posted April 19, 2008 Cool, I will get some details of how and when later
linescanner Posted April 21, 2008 Posted April 21, 2008 Gatt, can you pm me with your postcode, I will try to pick you up on my way in. May be a bit early
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now