Priscilla110 Posted January 16, 2018 Posted January 16, 2018 Born in the 90s, never write or receive a cheque
mavhc Posted January 16, 2018 Posted January 16, 2018 Still... wouldn't complain about receiving one like this... [ATTACH=CONFIG]47120[/ATTACH] Get a step ladder and take a photo with your phone for online banking
unixman_again Posted February 7, 2018 Posted February 7, 2018 The last time that I received a cheque was in September, a delay repay from London Midland. I always ask for a cheque for delay repay. In both cases, I do it to piss them off. They both want to do it direct to/from your account, but I don't allow that. In the case of London Midland, the cheque option for delay repay is well hidden, but I found it. I haven't claimed from the new franchise yet. Doing my first delay repay claim from West Midlands Railway and they have removed the option to receive a cheque I'm mulling which of the available options to go for.
mavhc Posted February 7, 2018 Posted February 7, 2018 Tried to pay in cheque by phone app, said the natwest account it's from doesn't support it, lame.
bennz Posted February 7, 2018 Posted February 7, 2018 Funny this, last time I wrote one was Saturday. Had to send off a form to replace my old driving licence, had to pay a £12 fee. I'd rather whack a cheque into it than write debit card numbers through the post. Did mine online last week, never actually written a check myself and last time i held one was probably back in my youth working in a store. I had no idea people still used them.
mavhc Posted February 7, 2018 Posted February 7, 2018 Dave Gorman sent £20 notes in transparent envelopes through the post, wouldn't worry
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now