ivantalboys Posted January 10, 2018 Posted January 10, 2018 HI I am looking to role out Office 365 and OneDrive for our school users. I have held off in the past due to lack of integration with Windows Explorer and the client wanting to sync everything to the local harddrive. I looked at mapping scripts in the past but these are too flaky. With the role out of Win10 1709 and the files on demand feature I thought this was our ideal solution. Testing has shown that it works in a way that we would want with one exception, the client being installed in the users appdata folder. As a school we don't have 1 to 1 devices so whenever a user logs onto a new PC it takes too long to provision the client. Has anyone found a work around for this? Thanks Ivan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now