soapyfish Posted November 15, 2017 Posted November 15, 2017 Hi, I have a weird problem were my domain administrator account on one of my servers is unable to load a parentpay.com url used for submitted payment transactions. I only get a page "Cannot be displayed". The server is 2008 R2. when I access this page using the local administrator account or another administrative account it works fine, additionally the domain administrator account works correctly on the all the other servers.... On the effected server I am able to ping the target and I am also able to trace route all the way to it. I have check our Smoothwall logs to make sure that its not being blocked and I have also bypassed our Smoothwall and gone direct through the RM proxy. I have also reset the browser to defaults and tried Firefox portable edition and added the page to compatibility mode and trusted sites.......All to no avail. Oh yeah and the server has been rebooted too just in case.....
mukz Posted November 15, 2017 Posted November 15, 2017 Question: how comes you are using the server with your domain admin acc to access parentpay website? I was going to say a tls error but seeing as you have tried another browser that rules that out
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now