Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Right any info on this anywhere and what this firewall issue is effecting??

 

I thought idea of the talk2synetrix was that these issues would be posted on the service updates....

 

Russell

Posted

*Giggle* talk2synetrix doesn't let you log calls ... so much for talking to them!

 

Erm, you should read through the ever growing thread about "embc filtering" which has a lot of it in there.

Posted
*Giggle* talk2synetrix doesn't let you log calls ... so much for talking to them!

 

Erm, you should read through the ever growing thread about "embc filtering" which has a lot of it in there.

 

Strange that - I have always managed to view talk2synetrix and see calls being logged there ;)

Posted

At moment I do have to say my main problems with t2s are: -

 

Not being able to open calls from t2s portal.

Not being able to attach screen shots.

Not being able to reopen calls (something which synetrix can't do which I think is very bad design)

Not having names of staff who enter call notes and who the jobs gets assigned to.

 

Anyway more important thing is for synetrix to deal with some internal call handling process as until that is sorted they are always going to be providing bad customer service.

 

But that is not something I am going to discuss too much on public forum being that we have members of synetrix on here. :)

 

Russell

Posted
But that is not something I am going to discuss too much on public forum being that we have members of synetrix on here. :)

 

You say that as if it ever stops you. I remember a certain person at a meeting with RM who had a right got at them about a number of things.

 

Yes folks, we do have members who work for a variety of companies ... some work for RBCs including EMBC and their contractors.

 

If you are going to raise an issue (as if anyone would stop you) remember to include factual information behind the gripe. Heck ... a certain member suggested that the helpdesk should read some of these threads ... I think we have not gotten our wish ;-)

Posted

Me :)

 

God every at RM hates me :) when you join at RM they provide you with and dartboard with my face on it.

 

But see this side never gets seen on here as my own view this should be kept internal etc.

 

At moment synetrix got benefit of doubt until end of April give them time to get themselves sorted.

 

But of course if any time from synetrix wants my views give me a pm or a call and I will tell you (not all bad I promise)...

 

:)

 

Russell

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm doing some testing on it and a few other things. I have also mentioned it to one of the folks further up EMBC and he can't see a reason why it is an issue either. I will try and catch you on MSN during tomorrow to test things.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...