Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Doing my monthly trawl through unread emails (mainly from advertising blurb or sites that are subscribed to because they sporadically have good deals going) and I realised I have set up a few email rules incorrectly.

 

To cut a long story short I found a load of notifications from Nexus / RealTime Publishers.

 

The one that caught my eye is for The Definitive Guide for Server 2008 Infrastructure.

 

I have mentioned these guides before and they seem to be coming out at a good rate now.

 

Hope people find it useful.

  • Thanks 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...