Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been caught out doing a memory upgrade in one of my schools - 5 machines had 256MB PC133 memory so I ordered 3x 512MB PC133 modules.

 

Unfortunately, I found the machines only handled 256MB modules and wouldn't accept 512s :(

 

Is anyone able/willing to swap these for some 256MB PC133 modules please?

 

regards

 

Simon

Posted
Let me know how you get on with this. If you don't have any luck then hold back till next week as I am chucking out a load of old PCs which I think may have what you need - I will of course remove the memory first from them.....
Posted
I've got 12 sticks of 256MB PC133 SDRAM. They've been in a box in our store room for a while. I don't know if they all work or condition, but if you want them you can have them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...