FN-GM Posted August 21, 2017 Posted August 21, 2017 (edited) Hello, I am wanting to report a PM, I tried to report the PM via the Android App but nothing happened. Thanks Edited August 21, 2017 by ZeroHour 1
ZeroHour Posted August 21, 2017 Posted August 21, 2017 It did work but I guess the android app didnt feedback properly onscreen, we do have the report though. Cheers
FN-GM Posted August 21, 2017 Author Posted August 21, 2017 I did login the web interface and filed the report after I tried the app. I placed some text into the website but the android app didn't popup with anything. I pressed the button and nothing happened at all.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now