6Foot2 Posted July 26, 2017 Posted July 26, 2017 (edited) I found that attaching an image via the paperclip tool was an issue this morning: Also, while the user Control Panel is displaying OK, forums are not: Edit: Have logged out, and back in again. Edited July 26, 2017 by ZeroHour 1
6Foot2 Posted July 26, 2017 Author Posted July 26, 2017 Did this just start happening? Not sure, I only noticed it when I went to create a post.
ZeroHour Posted July 26, 2017 Posted July 26, 2017 Could you take a look at the developer tools->console and see if anything isnt loading. I cant recreate it here with mint theme.
6Foot2 Posted July 26, 2017 Author Posted July 26, 2017 Could you take a look at the developer tools->console and see if anything isnt loading. I cant recreate it here with mint theme. I am leaving for work shortly. I will have another look when I get in. Thanks.
ZeroHour Posted July 26, 2017 Posted July 26, 2017 I am triggering a full rebuild of the style css as it looks like thats the problem but it will take about 10 minutes or so then it will go out via the cdn. 1
6Foot2 Posted July 26, 2017 Author Posted July 26, 2017 I have logged in at work and forums look normal. Testing image upload: That looks normal too. Thanks. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now