Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi.

I've just set up a website using your edugeek package and an edited version of the standard template and I can't seem to find any way to get rid of Urgent News, Term Dates, School Newsletter and Subscribe to our feeds.

I can't find it anywhere in the backend.

 

I just want them deleted off the front page.

 

Thanks for you help.

 

George Stone.

Posted

Another problem we're having is with the images not being aligned when using MOSimage tags.

Not sure why but if you put them on the same line EG:

 

{mosimage}{mosimage}

 

On will always be 5 odd pixels above the other.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...