HereIGoAgain2601 Posted June 22, 2017 Posted June 22, 2017 Hello all, Just wondering if anyone else is seeing strange behaviour with the Remote App publishing to the Windows 10 start menu. We have a few remote apps set with the GPO to map automatically for all our users. The mapping works and I can see they are connected to remote app (tray icon is there). If we look in roaming app data I can see the folder has been created on user's start menu, it just doesn't show on the Start Menu itself. Is it because we have redirected appdata to the network drive? Tried on 1607 and 1511 not tested on 1703 yet. Joel
Liam Posted June 22, 2017 Posted June 22, 2017 It doesn't like rdp files I have noticed. Have you tried them in a sub folder ?
Liam Posted June 22, 2017 Posted June 22, 2017 I just add the feed on my pc, and then copy the files into their start menu redirection. Managed to add the icons too by changing the properties and copying the icons file to a central share. I do have them using Windows creds though so it just works really well for us. Again though it wouldn't work at the root. Had to sub folder them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now