Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Until now we've been happy with just on GAL with everyone in it.

 

I've been asked to create a new address list that just contains peiple who are members of the SD group "Staff"

 

My Google-fu is failing me badly here. I can easily find the syntax pages for New-GlobalAddressList and how to filter membership in some fixed attributes like CompanyName or CustomAttribute[1 to 15] but im buggered if I can find out how to filter membership based on AD group membership.

 

Has anyone here done this?

 

If so, please stop me from losing brain cells and tell me :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...