Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just as a note the notification at the top/right of the screen says Thursday 28th when it should (I assume) read Wednesday 28th.
Posted
Just as a note the notification at the top/right of the screen says Thursday 28th when it should (I assume) read Wednesday 28th.

Correct, I am a bert....

Posted
Is this available to watch?

 

If you signed up for the event, you can click on your webinar event and watch again.

 

If you didn't sign up, you should still be able to register for it using the link ZeroHour provided and watch On Demand.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...