Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok folks, off to London tomorrow for the Visitors' Advisory Group.

 

I already have a variety of feedback from members about the event, but interested in more.

 

Drop me an email (not PM) before 10 tomorrow if there is anything you liked or loathed about the show?

Posted

Not more surveys! I've done 2 already for them via e-mail :D I didnt mind them actually they were nice and easy to do and didnt take forever eitehr :)

 

All I know is roll on 2010 and Docklands :D

Posted

It is still just a consultation at the moment ... don't get your hopes up yet.

 

Thanks to those that sent over more info, and I have a few more ideas for attending EduGeekers that will be chatted through with DB and the EduBett folks over the next few weeks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...