Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Will be up-dating soon with the no ping function built in along with instructions on how to use Blat for e-mailing results...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Any chance of squeezing CCleaner in the toolbar as well? Its a compact Cr*p Cleaner, Registry cleaner and a few other tools in it. I'vr got it shortcutted in my tools folder, but to add it to the Admin Toolbar would be SWEET!!

 

Just an idea,

 

Cheers,

Posted

Should not be a problem - will have to get the user to install it first but that can be down to them - having an icon for it should be straight forward. If its not installed and they click on it, a pop up box can inform them what to do etc...

 

Its been a while since I have done anything with the Admin Bar - once I have finished up-grading our network to gigabit everywhere and getting to work a new Aruba 800 wireless switch which so far has taken me almost a day to get working correctly, I'll get cracking on it......

 

[ Switch almost went flying out the window today..... ]

 

enable

write erase

reload

 

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

Posted

rofl. I know the feeling.

 

You can actually install the CCleaner software and take the .exe from that. That's all there is in the folder. That's why I suggested it. Don't make this a priority by any means.

 

The tool is great. Me and my techy use it loads now.

 

P.S. Make sure the window is open first.

 

Cheers,

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...