Gongalong Posted May 30, 2017 Posted May 30, 2017 Hi folks, Looking at using quotas via File Server Resource Manager. I can't spot an option that gives an onscreen warning to the user. I can see options for email, event log etc. I couldn't rely on students to check email. Am I missing something, is there a way to get a simple onscreen warning? Thanks
6Foot2 Posted May 30, 2017 Posted May 30, 2017 Link: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/how-do-you-do/31454-disk-quota.html The thread linked above includes a reply with a VB script that shows how much disk space remains at logon on the wallpaper via BGINFO (User home drive = H:\) 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now