Scrambles Posted April 11, 2017 Posted April 11, 2017 Hey Folks, I am trying to get Office 365 ProPlus installed on a Server 2016 RDS Session Desktop using the Click to Run installer. However, I keep getting the following error message: This is the config file that I am using (As generated by SCCM) I'm not 100% sure but from what i've seen apparently en-GB isn't supported by office click to run ? However, if I change it to en-US I get a different error so not 100% sure on that one. If anyone can enlighten me that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
DMcCoy Posted April 11, 2017 Posted April 11, 2017 Do you not want the volume license version for a RDS server?
Scrambles Posted April 11, 2017 Author Posted April 11, 2017 Maybe, but I thought I would try something new =P We are currently on 2013 on the desktops looking to upgrade to either 2016/O365ProPlus next year so was just using this as an excuse to see how a deployment would work. I did however figure out what the issue was. I was correct in my thinking that en-GB was not supported so I had to change it back to en-US. Then I had to re-download the files before redeploying. Even though it's En-US it still picks up the British proofing tools and language tools. Under the 'SharedComputerLicensing' when a user logs on it doesn't count towards their cloud activation's. Seems to be working okay. Guess i'll find out when I release the masses onto the system.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now