Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've pushed out an OS deploy task sequence to my test Win7 machine to upgrade it to Win10. Howver nothing is showing up in the Software Centre. I feel like I've missed something obvious. Any clues?
Posted
Figured this out. Funny thing, I had PC 113700 on my desk and I had mistakenly put PC 117300 in the collection. So this was working fine, I just reimaged the wrong machine. Oops. :)
Posted
Figured this out. Funny thing, I had PC 113700 on my desk and I had mistakenly put PC 117300 in the collection. So this was working fine, I just reimaged the wrong machine. Oops. :)

 

You won't be the last! ;)

  • Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...