Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

A few years ago I spoke to a lad at the first ever UK Drone Show who was interested about doing a project on FPV Drone Racing for a course and would I be interested in being involved which I was more than happy to help :)

 

Since then we met a few times and I got to show Duarte Dias how fun FPV racing can be what ever the weather. Here are the results of his amazing efforts in a documentary. Please let me know what you think :)

 

Best viewed 1080 at 60fps

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...