yassine1641 Posted March 23, 2017 Posted March 23, 2017 (edited) Hello everyone, I am an IT manager at a university and I am looking for Open Source products. I think it will be a great idea if each one of us shares his/her experience on the open source products he/she uses (in his/her school / university). In our case, we use GLPI (as a Helpdesk tool) and Xibo (as a Digital Signage tool) and we are very satisfied with it. Thank you Edited March 23, 2017 by yassine1641
FN-GM Posted March 23, 2017 Posted March 23, 2017 A few examples of stuff we use: Xibo Asterisk / FreePBX Ubuntu Web Servers
powdarrmonkey Posted March 24, 2017 Posted March 24, 2017 I am looking for Open Source products If you'll pardon the brevity: why?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now