Pink_Panda Posted March 23, 2017 Posted March 23, 2017 Hello does anyone know if it's possible to include candidate numbers for exams and uci numbers in an individual report template? We are getting ready to produce mock reports, and SLT would like this information included if possible. None of the add-in tabs I looked at seem to relate to exam information? thanks a lot
vikpaw Posted March 25, 2017 Posted March 25, 2017 If it's not in the add-in merge tabs then it's not possible to pull data in. I don't know if these fields are available in Profiles which is the recommended reports module. 1
Pink_Panda Posted March 27, 2017 Author Posted March 27, 2017 thank you vikpaw. I thought this might be the case, but was hoping there was a way around it. We've moved away from Profiles.
bobsmith Posted March 27, 2017 Posted March 27, 2017 you *could* hack your way around this limitation by importing the stuff into marksheets. Not saying it's a great idea though.... 1
Pink_Panda Posted March 27, 2017 Author Posted March 27, 2017 thanks bobsmith. I know exam numbers are one of the additional student columns you can select to show in marksheets, but in order to get them to pull through to an individual report template, I would need to set up new aspects and then copy/paste the original columns? I just thought there might be an easier way...
bobsmith Posted March 27, 2017 Posted March 27, 2017 that's exactly how you would do it, well you could do a data import, but it's the end result that matters. It's not something I'd advocate, but if they are really desperate for the kids to have this on their report then it IS possible. 1
Pink_Panda Posted March 27, 2017 Author Posted March 27, 2017 thanks for confirming bobsmith. I think the decision has been made to drop this idea, as it's not straightforward and a bit of faffing around.
vikpaw Posted March 27, 2017 Posted March 27, 2017 I guess it depends on how many different numbers they are likely to have. If it was just one candidate number for one board, or even a couple it's straight forward. We used to just have Cambridge and IB. You could make a marksheet for the whole school and hopefully only the current students would have any data against them, so it would just be one two cycles of whole column copy+paste. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now