Scotmk Posted March 5, 2008 Posted March 5, 2008 (edited) Hi I am looking for a simple multiple category gallery. example on main page cat 1 cat 2 cat 3 cat 4 and so on once in each of the categories: Cat 1 - sub cat 1 - sub cat 2 - sub cat 3 Cat 2 - sub cat 1 - sub cat 2 and so on in each of the sub cat, we just want about 4 - 8 pictures in each, displayed nicely on whole page with thumbnails, then click on them to make bigger. whilst navigating through the pages, need to have a easy way to navigate back and forth without have to go back all the time to main cats. Having looked about there are lots of fancy galleries using flash and the like, but I want a simple one, where I can upload pictures and create the headings, and bulk upload. Are there any easy ones? Oh yeah, I forgot, I am using Joomla 1.0 Edugeek, so needs to be a module/add-on. oooops! Thanks Scot Edited March 5, 2008 by Scotmk added some text
OutToLunch Posted March 5, 2008 Posted March 5, 2008 Gallery? http://gallery.menalto.com/ It's not really whiz bang flash unless you make it that way, and it does what it says on the tin...
Scotmk Posted March 5, 2008 Author Posted March 5, 2008 Sorry, I forgot to mention I am using Edugeek Joomla package, so needs to be a module/add-on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now