googlemad Posted March 4, 2008 Posted March 4, 2008 I passed my 70-290 around Summer last year, and never really got stuck in to 70-291. Now I've had Novell training, I need to get the 291 out of the way ASAP otherwise my mind will get confused between the two systems... I have the MS Press book, is this enough to get through the exam or do I need more? It looks very thin, only around 300 pages! Also is there any way to tackle the course or should I just set up a new 2k3 box and start reading?
strawberry Posted March 4, 2008 Posted March 4, 2008 this is one of the hardest exams i've taken, i sailed through all the overs and failed this one big time twice before aceing it a third time. I used cbt nuggets, testout and 2 books.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now