Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Our Bloxx licence expired last month and we just switched to Sophos UTM. The main reason was costs, our supplier (Wave 9) allowed us to pay over 3 years, everything else we looked at wanted 3 years costs up front.
  • Thanks 1
Posted
Our Bloxx licence expired last month and we just switched to Sophos UTM. The main reason was costs, our supplier (Wave 9) allowed us to pay over 3 years, everything else we looked at wanted 3 years costs up front.

 

How have you found it versus Bloxx any features you have missed?

Posted
No there's nothing from Bloxx I miss. On Bloxx we were on version 7.1 which I found quite frustrating to use in the way that it opened tabs for each configuration option, the Sophos gui is a lot easier to navigate for sure. If you ask Wave 9 they'll be able to give you a demo.
Posted

Hi Nicholab,

 

Appreciate you would want an impartial chat ref Sophos, but if you want a chat with one of our senior techs ref features and a demo etc, then I'd be more than happy to arrange this.

 

I'm sure you'll get a few 'user' volunteers along shortly otherwise : )

 

cheers

Lee

Posted

Hi Nicholab,

 

Appreciate you would want an impartial chat ref Sophos, but if you want a chat with one of our senior techs ref features and a demo etc, then I'd be more than happy to arrange this.

 

I'm sure you'll get a few 'user' volunteers along shortly otherwise : )

 

cheers

Lee

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...