AJWhite1970 Posted February 20, 2017 Posted February 20, 2017 OK, so hands up, I'm being incredibly lazy here but... Does anyone know of a script I can add to each of my web pages on the school site that will read the date the html file was last updated so I can automate the "Page last updated on..." bit at the bottom of each page? IIS server hosted on Windows 2012R2 server. Did I mention I was being incredibly lazy? Cheers Andrew
chris_uk Posted February 20, 2017 Posted February 20, 2017 From Memory, <br /> document.getElementById("last_modified").innerHTML = document.lastModified;<br /> 1
AJWhite1970 Posted February 20, 2017 Author Posted February 20, 2017 (edited) OK, never mind, seconds after posting that Google turned up trumps after an hour of finding dead ends... If anyone else ever wants to know, this line does the job Page last updated: Edited February 20, 2017 by AJWhite1970
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now