Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Would just like to sing the praises of openxtra.

 

Yesterday I emailed them because the NT700 I bought nearly 2 years ago as part of the NT750 set started to play up.

 

It was testing cables ok but was measuring every cable as 0.0m I had an email response within an hour to say that a new would be in the post and would be with me today and to send the faulty one back when I can.

 

I received the new tester today.

 

So am well chuffed.

 

Well done OpenXtra.

 

Ben

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...