Mimi- Posted February 6, 2017 Posted February 6, 2017 Hi, I've just registered on her so this is my first question and I'm very new to my role at work! I am setting up a webpage and people have given me photos in a word document. I need then in jpeg (or similar from I think as I'm using word press) so I right clicked on the photos, went to 'save as' and saved as a jepg image. Went to put it on the web to discover the person who gave it to me had cropped out a person who couldn't be in the photo but when I saved as a jpeg it ignored the crop and saved the whole photo. Any tips on how to over come this? Thank you Mimi
Arthur Posted February 6, 2017 Posted February 6, 2017 Any tips on how to over come this? Click on one of the pictures, go to the Format tab, click Compress Pictures, untick Apply only to this picture, click OK. This will delete the cropped areas of the images. Right-click each picture, then Save as Picture.... (as you did previously). Repeat for each image. Tip. To bulk export all of the pictures contained within the Word document, goto File > Save As > Browse > choose Web Page (*.htm;*.html) from the Save as type dropdown box > create a new folder > then save the webpage in the new folder. Inside that folder you should a subfolder containing all of the cropped images. 2
Mimi- Posted February 6, 2017 Author Posted February 6, 2017 Thats amazing, thank you. And an extra thanks for the tip at the end, this will save me so much time. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now