tech-man Posted February 1, 2017 Posted February 1, 2017 Hello I have a Server 2008 R2 box which has the Certificate Services roles running on it... if I do an in place upgrade will it migrate this over and continue to work as normal? Thanks
3s-gtech Posted February 1, 2017 Posted February 1, 2017 Should do! It's usually just Exchange that's a no-no (there may be others, but don't think CS is one of them).
HPlum78 Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 Hmmm I cannot see anywhere that says its supported a quick search shows this from MS https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee126170(v=ws.10).aspx Also I would guess and this is just a guess that the server you have is issuing SHA1 certs have you checked that you have no requirements for your SHA1 infrastructure? also if you are going to stand up a new PKI it would not be advisable to start a migration piece of work to SHA2.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now