rad Posted January 22, 2017 Posted January 22, 2017 Found 3 (possibly 4... if I choose not to keep one) Edugeek Blue Lanyards, not sure what era they are from but free if anyone wants them. If anyone is going this year then they could be "swapped" for this years version! PM me if interested
NetworkNinja Posted January 22, 2017 Posted January 22, 2017 I really wish I could make it to bett this year, maybe next year.
ZeroHour Posted January 22, 2017 Posted January 22, 2017 I really wish I could make it to bett this year, maybe next year. Just to say we will be doing a few prizes for those of you can't make it to stand. The article is on the front page now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now