Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

The tech teacher is complaining that when he prints from his laptop using Serif 7, the fonts have jagged edges, but in Word all is smooth

 

Can anyone help? I don't know anything about Serif!!:confused:

Posted
Has he made the font as a graphic, then expanded it beyond a sensible enlargement, whereas in Word he's just using a normal font at +++ sizes? I have to explain the difference between vector and bitmap graphics a lot here when people decide they want things 'big' !
Posted

Sorry - as I say, I know nothing about it, so

Please tell me in words of one syllable what you think he might have done, and what he should in fact have done?

thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...