Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am writing a script to deploy flash to my workstations and I need to debug it. What's the best way of doing this? Ideally I'd want to run things in ISE so I can interact with teh PSADT functions and check return values and such like. What does everyone else do?
Posted
I figured it out. If I dot sourced the AppDeployToolkitMain.ps1 file that gives me access to all the variables and functions in PSADT. Loading Deploy-Application.ps1 in ISE and setting a break point also worked, but I didn't need to do that for what I was trying to do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...