Simcfc73 Posted February 24, 2008 Posted February 24, 2008 Anyone use Zen to host their website? My schools one has been off all weekend and the service status on their pages says they've been migrating SAN's and have had problems. Pretty poor that its still not working after 24 hours.
steve Posted February 24, 2008 Posted February 24, 2008 I use zen for my own site as well as the schools, would have been nice to have been notified of these planned outages. At least now I can say yes I know its not working, typical though I put 2 ads for teaching staff vacancies on our site Thursday.
SimpleSi Posted February 24, 2008 Posted February 24, 2008 ta for heads up - a friends dad's firm have a site on it and its down also! regards Simon
Simcfc73 Posted February 24, 2008 Author Posted February 24, 2008 Websites back on and seems lightening quick. Last update was posted tommorow... Monday the 25th... they are working in the future
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now