Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Been sent a link to a file on word-view.officeapps.live.com, which appears to enable "non Office" peeps to view Office documents. I may be missing something obvious, but is there a way to download the original Word document - or is it view only?
Posted

Unfortunately not like that! Just in case it's supposed to be proprietary I've just screen-shotted an excerpt:

 

Excerpt.jpg

 

There's a choice between Image View (above) and Text view (throws a "too much information" error on most pages.

 

The only options are:

 

Excerpt.PNG

 

Going to ask the head where he got the link...

Posted

Managed to get this sorted now.

 

Head had the link from a tweet, which he eventually found and when I viewed it I could web search under the document's name and found a blog link to One Drive which worked as your link.

 

Thanks for the help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...