Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am having trouble setting up iPads as 'Shared iPads' in apple configurator.

 

I am not using DEP (which contains this option in it as part of the profile) I am using the 'manual' option with Zuludesk as the MDM server to connect to.

 

Everything is working fine and enrollment into Zuludesk is working, its just that there is no option under this mode to set the devices to 'shared ipad' and i cannot seem to be able to set this anywhere via blueprint in apple configurator or via profile in Zuludesk.

 

I have read posts regarding a beta version of AC2 having this option but it then not existing in production.

 

Has anyone come across this issue? And more importantly do you have a solution!

Posted
Looks like they have to have DEP assignment to allow the shared iPads feature. So I will have to work on this method as the solution for this issue it seems.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...