round2it Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 Hi All Can you get me out of a pickle. I need to limit the number of recipients all student can email in any one go. and if possable have no restriction for staff I just cant seem to find the option
pantscat Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 Last time I checked the powershell commandlets that let you do this weren't available in Exchange Online (this was over a year ago now though!). I've had a look through technet and that still seems to be the case. Shame, as you can do it in Exchange 2013/16. 1
round2it Posted October 19, 2016 Author Posted October 19, 2016 Yes you are correct, i have had an email back from microsoft what a limitation this is.
FragglePete Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 I'm in the same boat here. Had it set for students when we have Exchange onsite, but just not doable with Office365. Students enjoy sending e-mails to distribution lists with silly messages, piccies, etc. Pete
round2it Posted October 19, 2016 Author Posted October 19, 2016 I have the lockdown of distro groups done but this is quite a limitation for school use. my policy is if any student emails on mass without reason they loose access to email for a set period of time and detentions set. same goes for swearing etc if they swear they loose access no ifs or buts these are the rules if you don't like them done use the system.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now