Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm trying to find information about OneDrive for business and I can't seem to find any reliable source that has the information I need. Can anyone help?

 

When a user deletes a file from OneDrive for business, it goes to the recycle bin for 90 days. If the recycle bin is emptied after 10 days, the file goes to a second recycle bin. I want to know if the file in the second recycle bin can be restored from there for 90 days or only 80 days since 10 days already passed from the original suppression.

 

Thanks

Edited by SuperduperPackager

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...