Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am based in Croydon and wondering if any schools have the Smart 4065 (or 4000 series) LED touch Displays or the Epson Touch Interactive Projectors? I wouldn't mind paying a visit to a school in Croydon/London to check these out in action before parting with the schools money.

 

Currently we run a Smart M685 with Epson EB475W projectors at one of our sites am looking for the above at our other site.

 

Drew

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Hi Drew

One of the primaries I work in have SMART 4065, recently installed by VeryPC. I'm in Maidstone, Kent, you would be most welcome to come and have a look. PM to arrange, if you wish.

Simon

  • Thanks 3
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Apologies for the late reply. I managed to see the Smart Boards at a tech show. Have decided the 4065 is too small for our needs. Thanks for the offer Simon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...