kennysarmy Posted July 22, 2016 Posted July 22, 2016 I have this in a batch file, but it does n't work unless I press enter: echo Establishing connection to the Q:/ drive... net use /d Q: >nul >nul2 net use Q: \\fp6\d$ >nul >nul2 Q: >nul >nul2 echo Connection to Q:/ drive established. cls Can anyone help me out so that it just maps the drive and moves down through the script without me needing to press ENTER. Much appreciated.
kennysarmy Posted July 22, 2016 Author Posted July 22, 2016 OK Think I've solved it: Change second line to : net use /d /y Q:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now