Knil92 Posted July 21, 2016 Posted July 21, 2016 Hey, I was just wondering if any one can recommend any decent books on power shell and how to use it? What I know about powershell is basically stuff that I know from command prompt so I dont really know how to use any of the new features. Thanks, Knil
Matt_Renato Posted July 21, 2016 Posted July 21, 2016 It's not a book but the Microsoft Virtual Academy has some good PowerShell courses https://mva.microsoft.com/training-topics/powershell#!jobf=IT%20Professional&lang=1033
Knil92 Posted July 21, 2016 Author Posted July 21, 2016 An academy?!? That's Virtual?!?! Well, its amazing what you can do with technology nowadays XD Thanks for the link, Knil92
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now