blu4 Posted July 18, 2016 Posted July 18, 2016 Hi gents,gals Microsoft has included Forms for Office 365 (free survey money, yay!). My question is- is it possible to disable this for a group or a certain number of users or globally? The only was that I found is to do it manually for each individual user. I was to disable it for everyone and then enable for few. I was to avoid survey spam, it's a terrible virus. Thanks!
round2it Posted July 18, 2016 Posted July 18, 2016 I asked. you have to use the ui and do 20 at a time. (no powershell command available) Microsoft support said
Arthur Posted July 19, 2016 Posted July 19, 2016 I asked. You have to use the ui and do 20 at a time. (no powershell command available) Microsoft support said That's not correct since I have used PowerShell to modify the licensed SKUs myself (inc. Office Forms which is OFFICE_FORMS_PLAN_2 in the linked script). www.edugeek.net/forums/cloud-services/170870-office-365-planner-preview-default.html#post1464073
round2it Posted July 21, 2016 Posted July 21, 2016 I Shall pass the info onto ms as I had a long argument with the support guy and his senior that they expect me to remove forms licence/feature 20 users at a time Especially when I didn't as for the feature.Microsoft stop di@@ing with my setup. Thank you for the link I shall now go read it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now