Fluke Posted July 11, 2016 Posted July 11, 2016 Hi all I've created a windows 10 image including the Creation Suite 16 using the licence server option and when testing I get IO errors about incorrect paths. The software seems intent in looking at the local admin (original installer) local appdata and local mydocs, which obviously and managed network user will have no access to. If I install the software on a standard win 10 pc when I login as a different user it seems to automatically set the 2 paths to that users mydocs or appdata, so I'm assuming there is something in the imaging process that 3dsmax doesn't like? Has anyone else had a similar issue and have you had any joy in solving the problem? Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now