Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just noticed this last night.

 

When I'm writing a post in the Android app, I get the option to attach an image.

 

1467979265807.jpg

 

But if I edit it, that option is gone.

 

1467979309389.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Guest WMITTech
Posted
I have no sound when playing videos ?
Guest WMITTech
Posted
I have no such option ?
Posted
I have no such option ?

 

On iOS is my phone is in silent mode (aka switch toggled at the side of the phone) no videos make noise until I switch it back and I wonder if its similar on Android.

 

RE: Attachments, I have updated our plugin server side to see if that helps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...