Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

I have been running a joomla site for our Centre for a couple of years now and it is doing a gret job, we are an outdoor education centre and get schools visiting us on a weekly basis. We would lke to develop the site more to allow schools and pupils to be able to use it pre and post visit and mantain a relationship with the centre.

We already have webcams and a weather station that provides data to the site. I would like to setup an pupil area that would allow individuals to login and access educational material, this is pretty simple and I am happy to do it, what I would like to happen though is that when a pupil first registers they will get an automatic e-mail that is sent back to them with a personalised certificate as well as a few other documents. Does anyone have any idea if there are any existing joomla components out there that use this sort of function ?

 

Thanks

 

Shorty

Posted

Thanks guys,

I have been having a look at some of the newsletter components and think I can maybe get one to do the job, I have used letterman in the past.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...