Oaktech Posted June 14, 2016 Posted June 14, 2016 I have a GPP included in another policy which is set to remove fax, XPS, and send to onenote, but since Thursday the send to onenote printer has reappeared all over the place and it's not being removed by the GPP any more. I've removed and re-added it to the GPP where it was and that hasn't fixed it, and I've created a new GPO-GPP solely to remove fax, xps and onenote. I ran a little test - If I leave the new 'remove local printer connections' gpo disabled, the xps and fax things appear along with one note, if I re-enable the policy, fax and xps go away, but one note does not. What's changed and how do I get rid of the flaming thing now!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now