Net-Ctrl Posted April 28, 2016 Posted April 28, 2016 Hello, We have had a lot of people contact us recently saying that they have a Ruckus ZD 1000/1100/3000 with some form of 7XXX Access Points and that they've wanted some advice on whether they should upgrade and which path they should take. I've also noticed a few threads on here with similar questions. As result of the conversations I have put together a document offering a few different upgrade routes focusing on two scenarios: Scenario One - We have an organisation with a ZoneDirector 3000 and 40 x 7363 AP deployment. Scenario Two - We have an organisation with a ZoneDirector 1000/1100 with 12 x 7363 AP deployment I've also included some information on wave 1 v wave 2. This is all based on what is currently available on the market. You can view or download it here (no gates, no forms for access) I hope it can offer some advice and assistance to some of you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask on this thread or on a PM. We've put this together ourselves, so if anything isn't clear, let me know If you would like your own upgrade options put together, send me your current set-up and I will work with our technical team to get some options over to you. Thanks, Josh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now