Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've had a look around but I can't find anything that really works. I am trying to put in a logo in my Drupal 5 website that is about twice the size of the gradient bar in the header. I have found the header PNG file and changed that but when I change the colours it goes back to the original none edited size PNG.

 

 

Any ideas?

 

 

 

Wes

Posted

Have you tried saving and editing it as a saved Bitmap or JPEG and then converted it back, i did that recently with a GIF because it kept on loosing the colours so i had to edit out every variant and then bring it back.

 

 

Hope it works

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...