Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
After a day of deliberation, they convicted Spellman of third-degree murder and child endangerment, for which he faces up to 47 years in prison.

I hope he gets 47 years too.

Posted
I hope he gets 47 years too.

 

I hope he does too..

 

I am a huge xbox 360 player.. but i would never let that get to me where it makes me end up doing somthing like that.. thats bad :(

 

i might play it a lil less now.. who knows what i will turn into when i am older.. :(

 

Regards

 

James

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...